Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sundays

Ahhhh.. Missing Jackjack :)
According to some people, their impression of Jackjack?
"Oh, that damn noisy group??"
"So loud..!"
And just yesterday, Shona told me 2 girls said this:
"Jackjack..the group the girls with chopstick legs??"
._.
Shona and I were like, "OH they're like totally jealous or what!"
HAHA! But of course, we're just kidding here :)
Main point is- JACKJACK OUTING SOON!

Joining Kickboxing started off as an attempt to maintain the fitness level.
It has somehow, evolved into a weekly routine.
Made new friends in class, been about 3(going on 4) months since I joined.
From the lady with tattoo(chinese characters!) whom the instructor addresses her as my "God-ma" (haha), to the short-hair lady whom the instructor like to tease, to the "1st-row" lady whose probably got the most-toned legs I've ever seen, to the "Banana" uncle who always gives us, well, bananas, to the instructor of course and many more!
Am really glad I joined the class.
Now that university is starting soon, I'm hoping that I'm still able to continue the Sunday class.

Daddy bought D24 durians! :D

Not a huge believer of "branded" durians, Daddy usually go for "brandless" durians.
Based on his many years of durian-picking "skills", we usually end up with yummy durians.
Fresh, yellowish (and therefore,sweet) ones.
This is probably the first time he bought a D24!
The verdict? Welllll.
Nothing really special.
But durians are afterall, simply durians to me.
I'm not fussy when it comes to durians! :)

Mambo on Weds YAY cannot wait!! :D
BYE I'M OFF FOR SOME DURIAN LOVIN'
XOXO ALI

No comments:

Post a Comment