Friday, July 17, 2009

Embracing the new

I went for a HOLIDAY with my Boss at Savannah!
OK, maybe not.
After all those talk(s) regarding my work and my boss, guess some may be curious about how SHE looks like!
Here's a picture of her and myself :)
She's pretty, no? :D
I can't help but wished that I've found this job much much much earlier.
So I've job-hopped quite a few times.
From working as a salesgirl at Lovelydeart to part-time waitress(?) at Haagen, to telemarketing at Toa Payoh, Bukit Merah, and finally a PA at ERA.
She's got to be the BEST boss that I've ever had.
Perhaps cos she's only 24 and we can communicate pretty well.
Part of me wished that I could take a break before Uni starts, but part of me feels that I should continue working as boss needs me and she has been ever so nice to me.
She even told me that I could go back and work anytime I want.
By the way, she brought me in to ZOUK on Weds night!
She's a member :O

Guess everyone has lost some friends cause you guys grew apart/didnt contact?
I think it's a friendship super wasted.
It's like how this cliched saying goes- Fate brought us together, destiny brought us apart.
Or something like that.
Was supposed to go for YOGA with Boss but she just arranged an appt.
AH, I'm SO dropping by Taka after yoga.
SWEET(-EST) BEANCURD SKIN!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment