Monday, July 27, 2009

Life don't always turn out the way you want it to be

Brought the matric card, cheque, everything.
Dad wrote the amount in words, but left the digits out.
Lady showed me the amount, I blindly wrote it down- $2309.05.
Without realizing that Dad wrote- Two thousand three hundred nine and cents six.
SIX, not FIVE.
So I can't get my Macbook today :(
Quite disappointed, wasted trip!
Plus I missed my Yoga class.

Let's look on the bright side:
At least I've to go down NUS on Thurs so yeah I can get my Mac then! :)
And oh, poor Jolene couldn't get her laptop either cos she forgot her matric card!
MURPHY'S ACTIVE TODAY.

Cooked rice w/o realizing the water was too much for the rice!
Whoops. SO HUNGRY!
Off to have some potatoes and soup first...

And blogger is STILL being a Bitch. (Can't upload pictures pfft)
Okay, maybe it's just my computer.
Can't wait for Thursday!
I even cleared my table for the arrival of my Mac..hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment