Thursday, July 30, 2009

Got my mac!
YAY LIKE FINALLY :D
Felt noobish for awhile cos I couldn't connect the wires/ac plug whatever.
Quoted from YingHui-"MAC DAMN CHIO"
hahaha

Pre-camp today was pretty fun! (:
Mojojojo, what a cute name!!
Hope next week's orientation will be hell lots of fun heheh

Freedom's drawing to an end.. I DON'T LIKE IT :(
I WANT ANOTHER 8 MONTHS OF HOLIDAY!!!
EVEN HALF OF IT WILL DO.
HAHAHA

Treated Aunt to dinner ytd!
At Ajitei. Which was a wrong move.
Food wasn't too bad, but definitely NOT worth those moolahs.
Ended up getting takeaway sushis -.-
But anyhow, had a nice time w Aunt :)
Ginger nut biscuits are yummy! Hahahaha

Finally, LHC tmr.
Can't wait! :D

It can get a little scary...how some people view with those lo_Oks.

And I STILL cannot upload photos.
Should I change back to Lj?
(I can hear those sighs already LOL)

xx ALI

No comments:

Post a Comment