Saturday, July 25, 2009

I can't upload any photo..

...the icon for uploading photos is missing!

HOW SCREWED.

Anyway! Thursday saw me at my last day of work.
Officially. (Cause I'd be going back to help out now and then when I'm free :))
Well.. It was actually Hot Yoga with Boss, then SUSHI TEI, then back to office!
SUSHI TEI= BEST JAP EXPERIENCE. BY FAR.
I'M SO GONNA SIGN UP FOR SUSHI TEI MEMBERSHIP SOON!

Late for registration on Friday cause I left home w/o the forms.
How smart.
Since I was already SO late, I walked home from the 2nd stop after realizing I didn't bring the forms.
SO COOL RIGHT. HAHA!
Reached NUS around 11am.
Scheduled time was 9am O.O
NUS IS HUGE!
Doesn't help that I've zero sense of direction/navigation.

Shaker fries awesome!
Sixtet next Mon, Tues and Thurs! :)

Photos up soon after Blogger decided not to be such a Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment